TVH - Keeps you going!
TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, small earth moving and AWP equipment globally and in Australia.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Parts Interpreter, with a background in Earthmoving parts. Your primary focus will be providing exceptional customer service and expert parts advice as you respond to our customers sales and product enquiries.
- Customer support and enquiries – via email, telephone and counter sales
- Interpret customer requests for parts
- Order entry and processing
- Provide updates to customers on order status, pricing, product range and estimated delivery times
- Provide assistance and guidance on the product range to our external sales team.
About you – Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience in the Access, Construction or Small Earthmoving equipment industry
- Prior experience as a Parts Interpreter in a trade, retail or similar environment
- Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
- Attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident computer skills, including the ability to learn an in-house ERP system
We can offer you:
- Sign-on bonus payable on commencement
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program that provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices.
At TVH, we value and appreciate our team members and we work together to achieve results and exceed our customers’ expectations.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click "Apply" and submit both your resume and cover letter. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.