TVH - Keeps you going.
TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, small earth moving and AWP equipment globally and in Australia.
About the role:
Due to the recent retirement of a valued employee, we are seeking an energetic Parts Interpreter with a primary focus on providing exceptional customer service and expert parts advice to our customers over the counter and via telephone and email.
- Customer support and enquiries – via email, telephone and counter sales
- Interpret customer requests for parts
- Order entry and processing
- Provide updates to customers on order status, pricing, product range and estimated delivery times
- Provide assistance to external Sales and Warehouse teams as required
About you – Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A passion for all things automotive.
- Experience in any of the forklift, materials handling, construction machinery, MEWP, tractor industries or more.
- You may have a service or technical background with knowledge of parts cataloguing and interpreting
- Results-focused, with a passion for customer service
- Confident computer skills, including the ability to learn an in-house ERP system and online webshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, confident, and an all-round personality with a good sense of humour.
- Interest in new challenges, be a self-starter and work as part of a team with minimum supervision.
We can offer you:
- Sign-on bonus payable on commencement
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program that provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices.
At TVH, we are committed to our underlying P.A.R.T.S values of Pursue Excellence, Act with Joy, Remain Open(-minded), Take Initiative and Show Courage. We value and appreciate our team members and we work together to achieve results and exceed our customers’ expectations.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click "Apply" and submit both your resume and cover letter. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be available to start and eligible to work in New Zealand.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.