We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
We're seeking an experienced CNC Operator to run and setup our Lathe’s and Mills. Located at our Grayslake, IL area, this professional will make various parts for industrial equipment. Essential functions include:
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with the manufacturing and set up of parts using a CNC controlled Lathe and Mill and cutting using a wide variety of machine shop tools and equipment.
- Process routing operations following standardized methods rates and processes.
- Present parts for specified inspection and to inspect parts with measuring tools to insure integrity and quality of parts.
- Perform general maintenance, keep work area safe and clean.
- Perform other duties assigned
Other responsibilities include clean and maintain equipment, work area and sustain 5S principles throughout the facility.
Qualified candidates must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with technical aptitude and a minimum of two years CNC machining experience. Other requirements include:
- Ability to create complex CNC programs independently for new parts and amend existing programs
- Ability to program and set up ALL machines in assigned department
- Ability to perform basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hrs per day, and occasionally to sit, stoop and kneel
- Ability to move up to 10lbs and occasionally lift up to 70lbs. throughout the shift
What's In It For You
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite gym for you, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.