Full-time | Manufacturing | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Uses ERP software platforms to perform essential purchasing and planning functions in the various Manufacturing divisions
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Use Epicor & Link ERP software to review demand signals and purchase parts from the Manufacturing divisions to stock and sell out of TVH Distribution
• Monitor backorder levels of parts in ERP programs and take appropriate actions to forward prioritization information to the manufacturing divisions
• Use Epicor ERP software to create & modify Sales Orders into the system
• Review results of MRP in Epicor and firm or create jobs as necessary to fulfill demand
• React to purchasing suggestions provided by Epicor and generate purchase orders for raw materials
• Monitor open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery, in accordance with the manufacturing schedule
• Work closely with suppliers to ensure prices, payment terms, lead times, preferred freight carriers are agreed upon and accurate in Epicor ERP
• Establish strategies for purchasing in the most efficient and cost effective manner
• Regularly analyze raw material inventory and demand to determine potential shortages
• Utilize tools in Epicor to understand potential capacity issues
• Maintain the integrity of Epicor ERP part master data and update part master data with missing information as needed
• Confirm part settings are correct to ensure that MRP is performing as desired
• Monitor dashboards in the system to ensure we will be able to meet our customer's deadlines
• Monitor all Past Due orders and communicates status with Manufacturing team members
• Communicate with the customer promptly if there are any potential issues which could delay delivery of their order
• Identify opportunities to improve current purchasing/planning/inventory management processes
• Identify areas where cost savings can be achieved without the sacrifice of quality
• Apply TVH’s Mission, Vision, and Values and exhibits enthusiasm for and a desire to see TVH succeed
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• Bachelor's Degree or 1-3 years work experience performing substantially similar essential functions or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must demonstrate a knowledge of general business practices
• Must possess work experience in purchasing or an educational equivalent
• Demonstrates effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency using Word, Excel, Gmail applications
• Must possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve productivity and quality standards
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to foster teamwork within a team centered culture
• Demonstrates effective problem solving ability and attention to detail
• Experience multitasking, prioritizing, tracking, coordinating, and expediting activities to meet production schedules.
• Demonstrates proficient understanding of supply chain management & customer service
• Demonstrates a passion for technology and ability to rapidly adapt to change.
• A proven track record in effectively completing tasks and priorities for overlapping responsibilities and meeting targets in a consistent and timely manner
• Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, fast paced environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.