Full-time | Human Resources | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning with our Commercial business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR/People function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the culture, values, and objectives of the organization.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partners and consults with senior leadership and down through line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate aligned to the Commercial business.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in collaboration with the HR group and matrix HR Centers of Excellence to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to champion culture, improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• High level of business acumen with strong key stakeholder management skills.
• Consuultative mindset with a focus on coaching and change leadership.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to navigate a matrix organization.
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 10%.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with talent management strategy and resolving complex employee relations issues. Prior experience as an HRBP aligned to Sales and business growth/development is strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Abbie Upshaw at: firstname.lastname@example.org
> APPLY NOW!
TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.