TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural and industrial equipment globally. Worldwide employing over 5,000 people, TVH provides unparalleled customer value-add in its core markets. TVH’s global Headquarters are located in the Belgium, the heart of Europe.
Our APAC division covers Australia, New Zealand, China, South East Asia, South Korea, Japan and India. We engage 400+ employees who cover the key areas of sales, operations, warehousing & distribution, manufacturing and administration.
We are seeking an experienced HR professional to manage the human resources function across the Asia Pacific region and drive people and culture strategy and operations. Reporting to the Chief People Officer who is based in Belgium, you will also work closely with the VP - APAC. This position is part of the APAC Leadership Team and the Global HR leadership team, and is based in our Australian head office at Darra in Brisbane.
Your role and responsibilities
- Develop and execute the HR Strategy for APAC, in line with the global HR Strategy.
- Collaborate with the global Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, People Operations and Learning & Development) to ensure a consistent approach across the region.
- Manage and participate in Global HR projects as directed by the CPO.
- Drive organizational development including leadership programs, talent development and performance management.
- Lead and support a team of 3 HRBP’s across the region.
- Provide progressive talent management and succession planning systems that utilize internal talent.
- Lead local components of projects and wider change programs.
- Work closely with the team and business leaders to develop a high performing culture that is diverse and inclusive and where staff are engaged and working towards shared goals.
How to succeed / your profile
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for delivering contemporary HR practices;
- An ability to think strategically, influence, plan and execute;
- A confident, positive and authentic leadership style, and proven ability to build relationships to influence and coach with credibility;
- Tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in deliver a people agenda that delivers clear impact to an organization;
- An ability to frequent international travel
- Flexibility in working hours with late calls with the Global HR team in Belgium (CET time zone)
What's in it for you?
- A Competitive salary package
- Recognition programs and incentives for your performance
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Working with the APAC Leadership Team and a global HR Team
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.