Working environment, safety and health
As the Global Digital Marketing Team Lead, you will be at the forefront of the digital sales machine that generates quality traffic to the different TVH platforms and drive online customer acquisition & activation. Your mission is to drive and develop the digital marketing strategy and roadmap for our company. You will lead a team of specialists in various digital marketing domains to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth mainly through our ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital marketing, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record of turning strategy into execution.
You’ll deliver a strategy that supports the business strategy within the ‘Omnichannel Content & Activation team.
This will involve:
- Develop and execute the overall digital marketing strategy and roadmap to feed customer acquisition, activation & retention through our ecommerce platforms, aligning with the company's goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of digital marketing specialists, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure optimal team performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, integrated campaigns, ecommerce, category marketing and creative teams, to ensure seamless integration and alignment of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the planning, budget allocation, implementation, and optimization of digital marketing across various channels, including paid media, marketing automation, SEO, UX /CRO and digital HR.
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement: for example by fueling ecommerce platform development and aim for state of the art SEO.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyze channel & campaign performance data to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and act as a thought leader in the field of Digital marketing for the rest of the company and beyond
- Manage and allocate resources effectively directly with your team & through agency management and shared services to maximize efficiency and productivity within the team.
Personal explanation by the job analyst
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems.
To join us you need:
- Master degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on developing and executing successful digital marketing strategy.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team of digital marketing specialists.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels, including paid media, marketing automation, SEO, and digital HR.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, embracing change management principles and problem-solving abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics and reporting tools.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities, 20 days holiday and 12 WTR days within a 40-hour week. At our headquarters you will also discover our TVH Park, a green area where you can move around and have the possibility to relax, meet or have lunch. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, company car, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.