Your role and responsibilities
As a Business Process Owner, you will become part of the TVH Innovatis initiative.
Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes
enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH.
Launch-to-Market is the process of translating the defined strategy into the commercial tactics and
unlock go-to-market. Doing so the Launch-to-Market process aims at activating the product &
service portfolio by targeting the right customers, enabling the right marketing & sales efforts
through the right channels, at the right price.
As our Business Process Owner Sales Enablement you are responsible for creating the new processes
when it comes to generate & qualify new leads, onboard new customers, prepare & manage
customer interactions, define & maintain customer loyalty programs and looking for next best
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS PROCESS OWNER
- As part of the Innovatis program, you support the design of the future end-to-end process templates.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise which is linked to the Launch-To-Market field.
- You serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- You co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report to the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- You participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- You support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level
- You have a master’s within a relevant field (or equivalent by experience).
- You can look back at a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with sales enablement software is a plus (Salesforce, Showpad,..)
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- You are able to handle resistance in a calm, measured way and are willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
- You are able to travel up to 15% of the time.
What's in it for you
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.