We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our Langenhagen office. In this role you will be responsible for our local finance team and end responsible for all finance operations in the country. You will participate in several transformation projects like the implementation of a new ERP system. You act as a true business partner to our regional director and report to our Finance Director EMEA, based in Belgium.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting our internal employees during the execution of their assignment, as well as actively participating yourself if necessary.
- Performing complex accounting activities and assisting the Regional Manager and HQ in order to be able to guarantee a correct accounting that is on time and in accordance with the law.
- Being the first point of contact for all local financial matters, also those more broadly related to finance such as insurance, investments, compliance, reporting & controlling.
- Continuous personal development, both in terms of knowledge of the own field and in terms of managerial skills, in order to strengthen your credibility as Finance Manager.
- Performing the financial part of the HR function in order to make sure all wages are paid correctly, commissions are calculated correctly and taxes due are paid on time. Making sure all staff files are correctly archived and payroll accounting is performed on time and in accordance with the law.
- Coordinating the day-to-day contact as well as managing the long-term relationship with external supplier such as the auditor, banks, government institutions, customers and tax consultants in order to make sure that the company complies with the rules and regulations and that the external party can deliver the requested reports / outputs.
- Actively creating financial analyses and KPIs and using the insights gained through this other tasks carried out by the Finance team to guide, steer & consult with the Regional Manager as well as shape and influence the future of the region.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Desired education level: Bachelor or Master (Accountancy & Tax system, Applied Economics, accounting, finance or comparable).
- Thorough accounting and tax knowledge.
- Knowledge of financial processes and topics such as insurance, CAPEX, cash, P&L etc.
- Prior knowledge of Intrastat is required.
- Prior knowledge of accounting programs (e.g. ASW) is required.
- Prior knowledge of payment programs (e.g. Isabel is required).
- Prior Leadership experience is required.
- Fluent English.
- Desired years of experience: minimum 7 years of relevant experience (accounting firm or equivalent function) of which at least 3 years in a leadership function.
- Asset: Recognised as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or comparable accounting certification.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities.
Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.