We are looking for a Business Project Advisor / System Administrator for the Growth department. You will act as an intermediary between IT and your own department regarding the applications within the software system.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You actively participate in projects within the Growth division of TVH: these are projects in the areas of data, e-commerce, marketing, pricing, communication and branding
- You update your knowledge, insights and technical skills with regard to the relevant IT systems and business processes, in order to maximise your expertise and apply it optimally within the department
- You support managers in various initiatives and actions
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- You have good analytical and logical thinking skills
- You show strong interest and/or have experience in working with IT systems
- You have insight and interest in business systems and processes
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French
- You have communicative and didactic skills
- You are a team player and flexible
- You like to work accurately
- You are willing to travel abroad (possibly a few times a year)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities, 20 days holiday and 12 WTR days within a 40-hour week. At our headquarters you will also discover our TVH Park, a green area where you can move around and have the possibility to relax, meet or have lunch. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, company car, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.