In this role, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management for our 2 Polish locations (Tychy, Myslenice). The position formulates partnerships across the HR matrix organisation to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation. You will report directly to our HR Director EMEA and work closely with the other HR Business Partners within the EMEA region.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR CoE’s to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Involved in both setting up and implementing projects within the HR department.
- contribute to maximising HR efficiency and play a role in the evaluation and optimisation of existing HR processes.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a HR function soft HR/hard HR , experience in a complex and industrial environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable Polish labour laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to navigate a matrix organisation.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- continuously keep yourself up to date with the evolutions and developments in the field of HR, so that you can strengthen your credibility and provide a service based on updated knowledge.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.