As Functional Analyst you will act as the link between IT and the department Finance within TVH Parts.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for analysing the business needs, translating these into functional analyses, and ultimately representing those needs within the IT department.
- You map the processes and the information flows of the specific product group in close collaboration with all stakeholders, using different ways to gather input such as event storming, story mapping, user journey generation, etc. In close collaboration with your IT colleagues, you analyze these needs, translate them into functional specifications and prioritize them to suit the business’ needs in a timely manner.
- You continuously advise the business about potential process improvements and about the quality of the used tools.
- By professionally managing the changes, you minimize their impact in the organization.
Within the finance squad you are responsable for:
- Invoice to cash process : from the generation of the sales invoice tot the payment of the customer
- Invoice to pay process : from receiving the purchase invoice to payment from the supplier
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
You'll successfully reach your goals by combining your analytic mind with your communicative skills. If you get energized by developing a vision based on a profound analysis, being creative and trying out new ideas, we look forward to receiving your application!
Education & experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, commercial sciences, IT or relevant experience in the analysis of the corporate needs and the translation of these into a functional analysis.
- Affinity for and some experience with the general principles of software development.
- Familiarity with project development methodologies such as Prince2 or Scrum (Agile).
- Fluent communication (speaking and writing) in English. A basic knowledge of Dutch is needed.
Good to know:
- You are willing to travel 1 or 2 weeks per quarter.
- We will welcome you in our offices in Waregem 2 to 3 times a week. We provide 2 working from home days per week.
- Experience in functional/business process analysis.
Knowledge of is a plus, not required:
- UML, BPMN, ArchiMate or knowledge of financial software (ASW)
- Medius Flow (Accounts Payable automation tool)
- Tax engines (Avatax / iVat)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities, 20 days holiday and 12 WTR days within a 40-hour week. At our headquarters you will also discover our TVH Park, a green area where you can move around and have the possibility to relax, meet or have lunch. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.